This is one of the weirder things ever served at a fast food joint. Even grosser than Arby's Horsey Sauce.
29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her 7-year-old stepson Oliver went to a KFC in Newcastle, England earlier this month, and bought some chicken nuggets.
And when Oliver went to bite into one, it wasn't chicken . . . KFC had accidentally deep fried a BLUE HAND TOWEL and served it.
Krystal says, quote, "The blue roll could've been used for anything, it could have bleach or disinfectant on it . . . had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?"
She complained, so KFC apologized and offered her . . . a free meal.
She turned them down and said she's done with KFC forever. If this had happened in the U.S., there would DEFINITELY be a lawsuit by now . . . but since it's England, it doesn't look like she's suing.
(Here's a close-up photo of the towel inside the breading.)