Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. About 70% of the cats in shelters are black cats . . . but not necessarily because people think they're bad luck. It might be because they don't look as good in pictures.
2. Tetanus isn't caused by the rust on rusty nails . . . the rust just provides a perfect breeding ground for the bacteria that causes tetanus.
3. If you took all the duct tape sold around the world every year, it would go around the equator more than 12 times.
4. The cartoon guy on a can of Pringles has a name . . . it's Julius Pringles.
5. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was almost cut from "The Lion King". But Elton John argued with the producers, got them to leave it in, and it ended up winning the Oscar for Best Original Song.