Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The "Transformers" cartoon once had a fictional Middle East city named "Carbombya." And Casey Kasem quit as one of the voiceover guys because of it.
2. If all seven billion people on the planet played in a single-elimination rock-paper-scissors tournament, you'd only need to win 33 games to become the champion.
3. The porn industry does such a good job testing performers that a professional porn star is 80% less likely to have an STD than a non-porn star who's the same age.
4. Almost all mammals, including humans, pee for the same amount of time . . . an average of 21 seconds. Different species all have different sized bladders, but compensate for it with their "flow."
5. When the Beatles were making "Abbey Road", they originally planned on calling it "Everest". But they decided they didn't want to fly over Mt. Everest to take a cover photo . . . it was easier to just walk outside to take a photo on Abbey Road.