Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. "Ping pong" is actually trademarked by Parker Brothers. The generic term you're supposed to use for the game is table tennis.
2. Huey Lewis got a perfect score on the math section of the SATs.
3. Limping on purpose was a popular trend in the mid 1800s in the U.K. The princess of Wales had rheumatic fever that gave her a limp, and because she was a huge fashion icon and trendsetter, other women started limping too.
4. Al Green's "Take Me to the River" was a big hit . . . but it made its biggest chunk of royalties from being the song that's sung by the Big Mouth Billy Bass electronic fish.
5. A fear of the number 666 is called hexa-kosioi-hex-ekonta-hexa-phobia. Ronald Reagan had it.